PEPSI® “FANTASY FOOTBALL” AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS® PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO SUBMISSION FEE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES or D.C. THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN PROMOTION. Promotion begins July 16, 2018, at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) ET and ends September 4, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). There are two entry methods, listed below. No other forms of entry are valid.
- Buffalo Wild Wings® Blazin’ Rewards®: You must be a member of the Buffalo Wild Wings® Blazin’ Rewards® program (“Program”) at time of entry. Program membership is free; visit https://www.blazinrewards.com to enroll. Program terms and conditions are available at https://www.blazinrewards.com/Common/Home/TAndCs. Sweepstakes Official Rules found at www.BWWPepsiFantasyDraft.com (the “Website”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, log into your Blazin’ Rewards account via the free Blazin’ Rewards Mobile App (you must have a Wi-Fi enabled mobile device capable of downloading apps for this method of entry) and click the ‘Enter Here’ link on the ‘Pepsi Screen’ for the PEPSI® “FANTASY FOOTBALL” AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS® PROMOTION and follow instructions by providing your email address, phone number used and linked with your Blazin’ Rewards Account, state of residency and date of birth to get your free entry (no point redemption required) into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). If you do not have the Blazin’ Rewards Mobile App, you may text FOOTBALL to 73774 for a link to download the app and enter, or visit https://www.blazinrewards.com, enter your mobile phone number and click “Text me the App” or visit the App Store or Google Store to download the Blazin’ Rewards free app. Message and data rates may apply. Text messaging and wireless services are not available in all areas. Text STOP to stop and HELP for help. Limited to one free entry via Blazin’ Rewards per day. All Blazin’ Rewards app entries must be received by September 4, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for the drawing.
- Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without using a Blazin’ Rewards account, hand print your first and last names, date of birth, email address, complete street address (no PO Boxes accepted) and daytime phone number on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper and mail completed entry to: PEPSI® “FANTASY FOOTBALL” AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS® PROMOTION, PO Box 511088, New Berlin, WI 53151. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than September 4, 2018 and received by September 10, 2018. Limit 1 mail-in entry per envelope. All other rules apply to a “mail-in” entry. Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time clock of the Sweepstakes. Received entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged or postage-due mail.
The Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person/e-mail address/household/Blazin’ Rewards account per day regardless of method of entry. A day shall be defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person/email address account. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the Entrant; use of automated Entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of Entry, is prohibited. Entries that do not conform to these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified.
Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers or IP addresses may be blocked.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States residing in 50 United States or D.C., who are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older as of the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., Buffalo Wild Wings International, Inc., and/or its affiliated entities, as well as employees, directors and officers of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. franchisees, and any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and members of those employees’ respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, franchisees, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for winner and eleven (11) guests in August 2019 to conduct their fantasy football draft at the NFL Boardroom at the NFL’s offices in New York, NY. Grand Prize also includes round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guests from an airport nearest the winner’s home within the United States to New York, NY, six (6) double-occupancy standard hotel rooms for two (2) nights, food and beverage for winner and guests when visiting the NFL Boardroom, twelve (12) gift bags, and $500 (for winner only) in spending money. Selection of hotel and event seating assignments are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses not outlined herein, including but not limited to travel, taxes, gratuities and meals, are solely the responsibility of winner and his or her guests. Selection of airline and hotel are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and/or guest(s) who live within 200 miles of New York, NY will be provided ground transportation in lieu of air transportation. Minor child or children may accompany winner as guest only if minor’s or minors’ parent or legal guardian is the winner. Minor(s) must be accompanied at all times during the event by minor’s or minors’ parent or legal guardian. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including availability of the NFL Boardroom and/or airline flights) beyond its control. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license, etc.) required for travel within the United States. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guests is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $21,080. The actual retail value of the Grand Prize may vary, depending on winner’s place of residence. If the actual value is less than the ARV of $21,080, the difference will not be awarded to the winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about September 11, 2018, and will be conducted by an independent judging organization. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and he/she will be required to respond to a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours in order for Sponsor’s independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and address, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner to be selected in a second random drawing to be conducted shortly thereafter from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in Grand Prize forfeiture.
- GENERAL: Prize will be awarded only to an address within the United States. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Any difference between the actual or estimated prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, the winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Website throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion and any collection or use of a Prize. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release the NFL Entities (as defined below), Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize (or any portion thereof). Except in TN and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor, as applicable.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Unless you specifically select otherwise, the personal information gathered about entrants in the course of this Promotion will be used solely by Sponsor or its designated agent for the administration of the Promotion and in connection with any publicity relating to the Promotion.
- RIGHT TO TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND. Sponsor may at any time, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, subject only to approvals required by law, if fraud, technical failures or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of early termination of the Promotion, a notice will be posted at www.BWWPepsiFantasyDraft.com to that effect. In addition, for the purposes of determining eligibility to win a Prize in the event of early termination of the Promotion, all eligible entries received prior to the time of early termination will be considered as valid and for the purposes of these Official Rules, the Promotion Period will be deemed to have ended at the moment of early termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors, including without limitation, any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it shall be, to the extent invalid or unenforceable, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. No waiver on the part of Sponsor to enforce of any term herein shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other term.
- WINNER’S NAME REQUEST: To request the Grand Prize winners name send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope with your name and complete address to: Pepsi “Fantasy Football” Promotion at Buffalo Wild Wings Winner’s Name Request, P.O. Box 511088, New Berlin, WI 53151. Request must be received by October 11, 2018.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.
- THE NFL ENTITIES: The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities (as defined in the Official Rules) have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. ©2018 National Football League Players Incorporated.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings® is a registered trademark of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.